The EULAR member campaign for European health professional associations
The member campaign promotes the national health professional (HP) organisations' interest in becoming a member of EULAR and participating in the work of the EULAR Standing Committee of Health Professionals in Rheumatology.
All interdisciplinary health professional organisations specialised in the care and treatment of rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases in European countries are welcome to join in.
Will your national HP association be the next one?
The HPR Committee has also co-opted members from many European countries planning to establish a national HPR association in order to apply for the membership. The EULAR secretariat and the HPR Committee make the process of becoming a EULAR member as easy as possible. Do not hesitate to ask for further information.
Why become a member of EULAR?
As member you can
- interact with colleagues on European and international levels
- retrieve first-hand information on the latest recommendations in the stateof-the-art care and treatmentof rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases
- contribute and participate in the development of health professional research
- organise and participate in health professional educational courses
- promote your national HPR association's work at the yearly EULAR congresses (networking meetings, HPR booth etc.)
- have an easy-access to the information on EULAR's facilities for health professionals such as educational visit grants and research grants
- and most of all: be part of a European health professional network with direct connections to other national HP organisations'
- Read all you need to know about becoming a member from the HPR Member Campaign flyer and the EULAR application form.
Please contact Prof. Christina Opava, Vice President of HPR Standing Committee, for further information (email@example.com).