EULAR Task Forces
It is EULAR's objective to promote task forces aimed at elaborating recommendations in the field of rheumatology
EULAR task forces are experienced investigators in Rheumatology with areas of focus such as Quality of Care (QoC), Health Professionals in Rheumatology (HPR), Clinical Affairs (CLI), and PARE People with Arthritis and Rheumatism (PARE).
Each task force is connected to and supported by a EULAR Committee. Each committee is entitled to apply for EULAR endorsement, and also apply for EULAR task force members (see related information).
Call for Task Force members
We look for experienced investigators in the following projects:
- QoC006 - Development and Validation of a EULAR disease activity score in Antiphospholipid syndrome
- QoC007 - Recommendations for a core data set to support translational and observational research and clinical care in systemic lupus erythematosus
- QoC008 - Update of the 2016 EULAR recommendations for the management of ANCA-associated vasculitis
- QoC009 - EULAR recommendations for the Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis: 2022 Update
- QoC010 - Update of EULAR recommendations for the treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
Y. Allanore, F. Del Galdo
- HPR055 - Update of the EULAR recommendations for non-pharmacological core management of hip and knee osteoarthritis
To apply as task force member, please send your one-page letter of interest to participate and a short CV to the attention of Mrs Simona Lupatin (email@example.com). The application deadline is 12 November 2021.
Application for Project Grants
EULAR welcomes project applications from rheumatologists across Europe designed for developing EULAR Recommendations, EULAR Criteria, EULAR Points to Consider, or similar projects.
The EULAR Committees regularly establish and publish recommendations for the treatment of various rheumatic disorders. Each of these recommendations are developed by a Task Force of specialists in their field.