Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases and COVID-19 repository for clinicians
The EULAR guidances and an array of useful resources about the current COVID-19 outbreak to give our clinicians the best possible recommendations and support.
EULAR Reporting Registries
- EULAR - COVID-19 Registry for rheumatologists and other clinicians
- EULAR - COVAX Registry for rheumatologists and other clinicians
EULAR's taskforce for the first update of the Recommendations for the management of RMD in the context of SARS-CoV-2 has finalised its work by July 16, 2021. The bullet-list with overarching principles and recommendations, approved by the EULAR Council, is released here.
A detailed explication will be published, together with the results of the systematic literature research underpinning these recommendations, later in 2021.
Robert B.M. Landewé
on behalf of the entire taskforce
EULAR Suggested read
- Factors associated with COVID-19-related death in people with rheumatic diseases: results from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician-reported registry[*]
- Characteristics associated with hospitalization for COVID-19 in people with rheumatic disease: data from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician-reported registry[*]
- EULAR calls on Governments in Europe to recognize the most vulnerable during COVID-19
Organizations & agencies
- World Health Organization (WHO): Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak[*]
- American College of Rheumatology: ACR's FAQ page on COVID-19[*]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Coronavirus (COVID-19) [*]
- COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance[*]
- European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC): Coronavirus disease[*]
- European Commission: The coronavirus response team[*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): EMA gives advice on the use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatories for COVID-19[*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): COVID-19 vaccines: development, evaluation, approval and monitoring[*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)[*]
- Robert Koch Institute Germany : SARS-CoV-2 in Germany[*]
- British Society for Rheumatology (BSR): Covid-19 (Coronavirus) - update for members [*]
- National Axial Spondyloarthritis Society United Kingdom : Advice on COVID19 / Coronavirus [*]
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, US National Library of Medicine: Results of research conducted in the Computational Biology Branch, NCBI / NLM, on COVID-19[*]
- UpToDate Inc: Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)[*]
- OCTAVE and OCTAVE-DUO trials
RMDs and COVID-19 repository for patients
The EULAR guidances and an array of useful resources about the current COVID-19 outbreak to give our patients with Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs) the best possible care.
Who We Are
The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology, EULAR, is the organisation which represents the people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professionals in rheumatology (HPR) and scientific societies of rheumatology of all the European nations
EULAR is governed by an elected Board composed by 7 members. Our activities are overseen by 5 content committees whose activities are delivered by 125 expert rheumatology volunteers.
Questions and Answers on RMDs
EULAR description on Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs)