PARE: RMDs and COVID-19 repository for patients
The EULAR guidances and an array of useful resources about the current COVID-19 outbreak to give our patients with Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs) the best possible care.
EULAR View points
EULAR View-points on SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with RMDs: With the development of vaccines, the future is becoming brighter. The possibility of vaccination however also raises a lot of questions, especially for patients with inflammatory RMDs and patients that are treated with drugs that may influence their immune system.
Find out what recommendations and/or guidance are provided worldwide for patients suffering from Rheumatic Musculoskeletal Diseases.
EULAR PARE Member organisations
EULAR is set up of four types of institutional members: scientific societies, national organisations of PARE (people with arthritis/rheumatism) and health professionals as well as corporate members.
EULAR Suggested read
- EULAR calls on governments in Europe to recognise the most vulnerable during COVID-19
- Characteristics associated with hospitalization for COVID-19 in people with rheumatic disease: data from the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance physician-reported registry (Paper)[*]
- Lay summary[*]
- Plain Language Summaries of the COVID-19 Global Rheumatology Alliance[*]
EULAR Suggested resources
- World Health Organization (WHO): Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak[*]
- European Medicines Agency (EMA): COVID-19 vaccines: development, evaluation, approval and monitoring[*]
RMDs and COVID-19 repository for clinicians
The EULAR guidances and an array of useful resources about the current COVID-19 outbreak to give our clinicians the best possible recommendations and support.
Who We Are
The European Alliance of Associations for Rheumatology, EULAR, is the organisation which represents the people with arthritis/rheumatism, health professionals in rheumatology (HPR) and scientific societies of rheumatology of all the European nations
EULAR is governed by an elected board composed by 5 experts in rheumatology. Our activities are overseen by 5 content committees whose activities are delivered by 125 expert rheumatology volunteers.
Questions and Answers on RMDs
EULAR description on Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases (RMDs)